Our best in class service department services customers from all industries including Pharmaceutical, CRO, Forensic, Academic, R&D, Government and Toxicology laboratories. Our ISO certified approach enables dedicated expertise, specialized partnerships, and a trusted network for you to utilize.
Service offerings for six instrument platforms including:
- SCIEX and associated HPLC/UPLC peripherals
- Parker Balston
Levels of Service:
- Full Service – Ideal for labs where downtime is simply not an option. Comprehensive coverage protects up-time and makes budgeting simple.
- Shared Care – Includes annual preventative maintenance visits, while allowing utilization of your front-line technical expertise. Access to on-site escalation repair services, replacement parts, advanced training & technical support.
- Time and Material – Delivers prompt, on-site service and repair at a competitive price whenever necessary.
Additional services include the following:
- Method Development
- Validation and Support
- Operator Training
- Lab Design and Builder Staffing
Want to learn more or get additional details? Contact us today!
ABS provides everything you need to conduct toxicology testing: screening, confirmation, reference laboratory services, dedicated in-house service department and a laboratory information system for your practice or business so you can focus on patient care.
We offer comprehensive turn-key solutions that cover everything from equipment, method development, validation oversight, on-site training, reference lab services and Lab Information System with customizable patient data reporting and interfacing to EMR and billing systems. If you need equipment and/or help setting up your own in-house lab we can help by offering certified testing equipment, expertise and support for both moderate and high complexity labs. For in-house testing, purchase toxicology equipment and solutions directly or take advantage of our unique Cost Per Sample program for both screening and/or confirmation, whichever works for you!