Alternative Biomedical Solutions (ABS) is an industry leader in providing a complete line of new and certified refurbished clinical chemistry and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LCMS) analyzers, reagents, consumables, and services to the clinical, hospital, research, reference, toxicology, criminal justice, forensic medicine, and pain management laboratory settings.
ABS offers customers a complete range of services, which include initial and advanced operator training, application development, host interface data management solutions and support, instrument technical phone support, consumables, and reagents for the clinical and drug testing environments.
ABS is seeking associates who want to grow with the organization, can think outside the box, thrive in a fast-paced team environment, provide great customer experience, demonstrate leadership, and bring a professional approach to all situations.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordination, creation, and implementation of new and existing business sold and the process management for those elements. Working with senior ABS leadership, Business Development Executives (BDEs), Account Managers (AMs), and ABS Operations team members, this role will facilitate price quoting, templated contract creation, and new business onboarding.
- With the BDEs / AMs and finance, create compelling customer-facing price quotes that reflect the ABS Value Proposition and win the business. Track quotes, wins and losses, revisions, and other metrics in CRM.
- Based upon the negotiated pricing and terms, working with the BDEs/AMs to craft the final contract to secure the business. Ensure proper contract documentation and execution processes are followed.
- Plan and coordinate the new customer onboarding process with the BDE, AM, customer support, internal operations, finance, and other ABS staff to ensure a great new customer experience.
- Setting up new customers and coordinate new business implementation with various departments and collection of all required documentation from appropriate sources.
- Work with internal ABS departments to include the following:
- Defining the scope of work with the BDE / AM.
- Communicate the scope of work to internal departments.
- Ensure the scheduling and consistency of customer projects are timely, within scope, and consistent with standard work.
- With internal function partners, communicate weekly summarized progress reports.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and coordinate all sales orders and purchase orders related to each project.
- Maintain Shipping/logistics of each ongoing project:
- Supplies List
- Validation Supplies
- Equipment set-ups
- Any other supplies
- Lead in Weekly Project Implementation Meetings.
- Provide Monthly / Quarterly Sales Operations metrics to ABS leadership.
- Track and manage implementation schedules and keep departments updated.
- Monitor the implementation process and troubleshoot as needed while accurately documenting all project activities or delays.
- Responds to inquiries from customers and ABS field staff as needed.
- Works as a member/leader of ongoing projects that are identified key process improvements.
- Remain current for required company compliance training.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Provide occasional backup for sales support in processing customer order requests, approving orders, or general account questions when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in sales operations, account management support, and/or project management (i.e. price quotations, contracting support, project coordination/management).
- Demonstrated competence with MS Suite, MS Teams a must. Prior experience in NetSuite CRM, MS Smart Sheets a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of providing proactive, excellent customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum of two-year college Associate degree.
- Minimum five years customer service, sales operations, and/or project coordination experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Customer service: 5 years (Required)
- Sales operations: 5 years (Required)
- Project coordination: 5 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place