- SCIEX and associated HPLC/UPLC peripherals
- Parker Balston
Our service contracts are customized to YOUR needs. We can help build the coverage that makes sense for your business. We also provide time and material services in an a la carte manner or optional shared care coverage for laboratories with established in-house service capabilities.
Levels of Service Agreements include:
- Full-Service Coverage – Ideal for labs where downtime is simply not an option. Comprehensive coverage protects uptime and makes budgeting simple.
- Shared Care Coverage – Includes annual preventative maintenance visits, while allowing utilization of your front-line technical expertise. Access to on-site escalation repair services, replacement parts, advanced training & technical support.
- Time and Material – Delivers prompt, on-site service and repair at a competitive price whenever necessary.
We service customers from all industries including Pharmaceutical, CRO, Forensic, Academic, R&D, Government and Toxicology laboratories. Our ISO certified approach enables dedicated expertise, specialized partnerships, and a trusted network for you to utilize. We can bridge the gap between science, technology and the bottom line.
- On-site Operator Proficiency Training
- All parts, labor and travel required for remedial repairs*
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) procedures as specified by OEM
- 24- or 48-hour on-site response time depending on coverage
- Phone Technical Support during normal business hours
- Full access to online service reporting and ordering
- ISO Quality Standards
Additional available options:
- Next business day on-site response
- On-site application consulting, training and method development
Alternative Biomedical Solutions (ABS) is a leading provider of toxicology and screening solutions. With a comprehensive line of toxicology and chemistry measurement systems, we offer turnkey solutions and customized programs that allow you to create your own lab in-house.